Luxury Fashion Buys for Eid-Ul-Adha!
Being Indians, we have a lot of festivals to celebrate, which is why it is good to keep your ethnic wardrobe updated with the current trends. Since Eid-Ul-Adha is just around the corner, make sure you pull off your best look in embroidered kurtis. Kurtis are a versatile outfit choice because they can blend in any given occasion, be it formal, informal or even traditional.
To make your upcoming occasion even more unique, you must get your hands on the best embroidered kurtis from Libas. Kurtis are comfortable, and the kind of intricate designs and embroideries printed on them makes this outfit every woman’s top choice during occasions.
Everyone wants to look stylish in kurtis, so if you’ve got your hands on the best embroidered kurti, let us show you how you can style them in different ways and make your occasion even more memorable.
- Pair it with jeans: If you are planning to go to a party straight from work, it’s best to keep your look toned down while still being able to make a stylish appearance. Your embroidered kurti can be paired with cropped jeans instead of leggings, which makes your look utilitarian and comfortable.
- Pair it with pants: Add the modern twist to your ethnic look by pairing your kurti with narrow pants. Pants with pockets will make your look even more sophisticated and practical at the same time. To carry this look with oomph, you can let go off the dupatta and opt for statement jewellery instead of the traditional ones.
- Wear it with sharara: If you don’t want to wear a lehenga and want to achieve a traditional look, your kurti can be paired with a sharara. You can coordinate your heavily embroidered kurti with a rather subtle sharara or vice versa to keep the look balanced.
- Opt for dhoti pants: If you want to go for an offbeat look, dhoti pants should be your choice. These bottoms are totally trending these days, which is why you can wear them under a short kurti. The choice for solid yet subtle designed dhoti pants if your kurti features intricate designs all over it.
- Pair it with a flared skirt: A skirt is a fantastic choice to be paired with your kurti. You can achieve a desi look while still keeping up with the offbeat trend. You can complement your look with traditional flats such as juttis or Kolhapuri chappals.
- Style it with palazzo pants: Keep your look traditional yet comfortable by pairing your embroidered kurti with palazzo pants. You can either opt for heavily embroidered palazzos to match with your equally heavily embroidered top or opt for a subtle bottom to keep the look balanced.
Now that you’ve got your look right, depending upon your personal style, you can complement the look with apt jewellery. An elegant arm candy is a must to flaunt, such as a clutch or a tiny purse enough to carry all your belongings. Wear your hair down in waves or leave them straight, or you can opt for the classic braids or a low bun.