how to choose the right earring according to your face shape
Earrings are the most important jewelry item usually worn by women of all age groups. As they are available in varied designs, styles and colors, it often becomes very difficult for an individual to choose the one that will complement their look. Brent Emerson from North Carolina, the renowned fashion designer with store in North Carolina and Arizona says that there are few things that you should take into consideration when it comes to selecting earring according to the shape of your face and the occasion for which you would be wearing it.
If you want to ensure that the earrings you wear will look attractive on you, it is best to consider the shape and style of the earrings, and your face shape. Listed below are some of the points to consider when it comes to choosing earrings:
- If the shape of your face is narrow but not wide, then you should choose earrings that are round in shape as this will add dimensions to your face. You can choose pearl or diamond studs that are round in shape like hoop earrings or long round shaped dangling earrings.
- If you have an oval face, then you can flaunt almost any type of earring. This is for the reason that oval face shapes can suit all earring style. However, in case you want to get a more ethnic look, then you can choose long hoop earrings or dangling earrings. On the other hand, if you want to get a contemporary look, you can flaunt simple diamond studs, chandeliers, or pearl tear drops.
- If the shape of your face is round, then you should opt for long, dangling earrings such as lengthened drop earrings. Stay away from round shaped earrings as otherwise they may make the face look more round.
- If your chin and forehead area are narrow but the center of the face is wide; then you have a diamond face shape. To look great you can sport long dangling earrings as they will emphasize the cheekbones. But ideally avoid diamond shaped earrings as they may offer more emphasis on the widest part of your face.
- If your face is square shaped you can wear earrings that are round in shape such as pearl studs, hoop earrings or round danglers etc. Do not wear diamond and square shaped earrings as they will make your face look wider.
- If you have wider forehead and narrow chin area, then you have a heart shaped face. Brent Emerson, the famous fashion designer says that you can highlight heart shaped face by wearing long earrings with curving shapes or chandelier earrings as well as long teardrops.
These are some of the points that you should consider when it comes to choosing earrings. Now that you know which earring to choose as per the shape of your face, you should look for the jewelry store that houses vast selection of reasonably priced, high-quality earrings that are of various designs and styles.