Different types of salwar kameez must have in your wardrobe
Salwar suits for women are the most traditional outfit that are a must-have in every women’s wardrobe. Salwar suits for women are an amalgamation of comfort and style. Be it a medium length or a long kameez teamed up with a loose salwar and a dupatta, the kind of comfort you get is priceless. Salwar suits for women are an exceptionally versatile attire because they can be worn while lounging in the house, for a party or even for a casual day out. They are extremely stylish and comfortable, which is why salwar suits for women are a wardrobe essential.
If you want to know everything about this Indian outfit, take a look at the different types of salwar suits for women that you must have in your wardrobe.
- Anarkali salwar suit: These are the most popular type of salwar suits for women that can be worn at home and even for parties and events. The anarkali salwar suits every body shape, making every woman look smart and sleek. If you want a more royal look, you can opt for floor-length anarkali and for a more trendy look opt for frock-style anarkali.
- Punjabi suits: Doing justice to the name, these salwar suits for women originated from Punjab, consisting of a short-length fitted kameez which is worn with a pleated salwar or dhoti-type pant. You can opt for a simple Punjabi suit for a casual day out or a heavy one with intricate embroidery and embellishments for a party.
- Pakistani suit: Also known as the lawn suits, they reflect the tradition and culture of Pakistan.These salwar suits for women feature bright and vibrant colour combinations and detailed embroidery and thread work. You can pair these straight-cut salwar suits with cigarette pants or palazzos.
- Palazzo suits: These salwar suits for women are extremely popular because they look stylish and are super comfortable. The long and straight-cut kameez can be paired with flared palazzo pants that are perfect for sweating summers. You can wear them on both formal and informal occasions.
- Straight cut suits: This simple and minimalistic salwar suit for women can be worn as a regular wear and an office wear. The straight fit kurti can be paired with leggings, churidars and dupattas. They give you a tall and slim appearance and when you wear them with heels, you’ll look oh-so elegant.
- Sharara suits: These salwar suits look much like a palazzo but have a sort of wider leg, which gives it the appearance of a skirt. The knee-length kameez can be paired with skirt-style sharara, which are super comfortable during the summers and winters. You can opt for a dupatta or go sans it, either way, you’ll look totally chic due to the narrow top and a flowy bottom, giving you an hourglass silhouette.
Now that you have a clear idea of the different salwar suits for women, you can shop accordingly. Shop for them online so you get a wide range of options to choose from.